10 February 2011

Next Thursday

It is Thursday again. That awkward day in between the week and the weekend. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel but you just aren't there yet. Well on these awkward days I have chosen to write on this blog. As you can tell I haven't done this in a while so I chose a day of the week to do it. Every Thursday I will post...I promise you (Mom).

This week has gone by pretty well. I had a Bible test on Wednesday but since they give all the answers to it a couple nights before it was a breeze. This weekend Molly and I are hosting a perspective student in our room. This is always strange because you have no idea what the person is like so you can't really plan anything all weekend until you meet her.

I have applied for a Resident Assistant position for next semester here at Geneva. I have to go through two interviews in order to even get through the first round. Then I have to job shadow and have a formal interview if I get through the first round. I already had my first interview and it went really well. I have a group interview tonight. The Resident Life Staff just want to see how we work in groups, how well we lead, etc. I am pretty nervous about this whole process so I would really appreciate prayer. I will officially know if I made right before spring break.

This week began with a huge praise!! First of all I went home this past weekend and discussed with my parents about taking on a summer job here on campus. I wasn't sure how they would feel about it but in the end they thought it was a good idea. I was going to work at Cracker Barrel but my hours aren't going to be consistent. The job offered here on campus is a consistent 40 hrs a week all summer. By the end of the weekend my parents and I decided that I should go for the job. And so as of now I going to live here in Beaver Falls during the summer. I am really excited about the opportunity but I also know that it is going to be hard and probably a little lonely.

I have to get this horrendous room cleaned before this perspective student comes. Enjoy the weekend!! It is coming, I promise.

Adrienne

Roomie <3

2 comments:

  1. Man, i was waiting and waiting:D hehe! Hows Beaver Falls? I really liked it:) I got a lot of Math to catch up on! So i better go! <3!

    P.s. Hi Molly! :D

    ReplyDelete