29 November 2010

Gotta love breaks!

I am so thankful for breaks. They give you a chance to stop everything and relax...and see all of your wonderful family. By the Lord's grace I didn't have any tests on Monday and Tuesday so I decided to skip classes and leave a few days early for break. I got home on a Friday and stayed for a week and 2 days. It was a great time of baking, shopping, sleeping, and eating :). Speaking of eating, I don't think I should eat very much at all from now on. I ate so much yummy homemade food last week that I might die... But Thanksgiving went very well. We got to see and catch up with relatives we haven't seen in a while. My sister and I went black friday shopping. We got some pretty cool deals...$5 socks woohoo!


The Blackwoods got to stay one night with us!


I got to visit Meg at IWU...thank you for the pizza stick!


My phone finally decided to break!!!!!!!!! :)

Today is my first day back into the swing of things. I just got my SCS test back and thought I got an A but I read it wrong and instead I got an 86. I have a Calc test on Thursday that I am freaking out about. Oh I just love school :P.  Even though classes aren't going the best it is great to be back and see my friends again.

I can't believe that my first semester of college is going to be over in 3 weeks. I have made so many memories!!

Only 20 days until Christmas break :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy...look at that unmade bed...didn't realize it looked that bad! :) You're welcome for the pizza stick! I'm so glad you got to come over and we got to run around in the pouring rain...crazy. Pretty sure we learned our lesson on that one. ;) Christmas break is almost here!!!! YESSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!I cannot wait till Christmas Break! I miss you and love you so so so much!We had great fun with the Blackwoods! "You are not aloud to have fun at a party store! :D haha

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for getting a picture with everyone EXCEPT for ME!

    ReplyDelete