29 August 2010

Orientation is over!

After 4 days of intense activities, projects, etc. Geneva orientation is done. The closing ceremonies were last night. We all got to dress up for the semi-formal banquet that Geneva held for us although I don't think the guys were as excited as the girls.

I am so happy to be starting school tomorrow but I am also quite nervous. Will I get to all my classes? Do I have the right schedule? But there is really no reason to worry because God is in control. I can handle it.

Tonight I am going to evening service with my group. I am really excited to hear Titus Martin preach. I am so blessed to have so many great churches close to campus.

I was going to try and upload pics of all of us dressed up but they aren't uploading. So check facebook if you really want to see them.

1 comment:

  1. What about them who do not have facebook =D Hope everything is well at Geneva! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete