03 September 2010

Dorm Rooms

Dorm rooms are what every little kid dreams of. A chance to be on your own, decorate your own way, stay up as late as you want, watch movies, etc. My dorm room is just that. It has a little bit of me and my roomies character in it, we stay up late (when we don't have homework), we watched a great movie last night. I guess you could say I love my room. Don't get me wrong it isn't perfect. It is extremely hot, not nearly enough room for all of our stuff, and can get depressing when it is really messy. But still it is my place to chill. I just finished cleaning it so I could upload pics to show you all what it looks like.










I love my room :)

7 comments:

  1. Addie! I love your room! Can't wait to see it for reals. :) Miss you lots...
    I moved into my room today, I'll haveta send you some pictures.

    Oh yeah...miss you lots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your room! I agree with Meg - can't wait to see it in person. I like all the pictures you've smattered everywhere :)

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADDIE! WE HAVE THE SAME DESK. wEirD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! We have the same desk? Cool! I can't wait till you girls come. I so looking forward to it!!

    Love you both tons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep that's pretty much dorm life as I remember it. I think we had the same band posters in our room. Or at least I did at my desk. Reminds me of the Napster years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was nice talking with you Sunday!! I Miss you!!
    I am waiting for you letter:DD Love you Bunches!!

    Janae

    ReplyDelete