27 August 2010

Goodbye Kokomo and hello Beaver Falls

WOW. This has been quite a week. On Tuesday I had to say goodbye to my bestest of friends. They drove all the way to my house to wish me well. I am really going to miss them. I packed up the car Tuesday night and and said my last goodbyes to my sisters and brother. Then on Wednesday morning at 4:00 am I headed out to Beaver Falls. After a 6 hour drive we finally arrived. We got signed in and everything was carried up into my dorm room by some helpful soccer guys. And then orientation started and it still isn't over.... I am so tired. We have to be up by 7:30 and we hang out til after 12. I am looking forward to when classes start. Right now we have a break before dinner with our RAs. So Geneva has been pretty good so far. I wish we had more time to hang but I am still meeting a lot of cool people. I will post some pics of campus and my lovely dorm room asap. I miss you all back in K-town!

1 comment: