07 August 2010

2 Weeks!

I have been waiting for this for close to 19 years. College is everyones huge dream. You work for it most of your life. High school prepares you for the classes you are going to take. And it is finally here!! I really don't think it has sunk in yet. Maybe it will when my parents leave with tears in their eyes (and in mine). Even though I am really excited I also have a feeling of sadness. My family and best friends are remaining in Indiana. I will probably never live close to them again. I love my girlfriends. They are the best. Most of them are pursuing careers in nursing, some are even taking classes together. I wish that we could all own a house to live in through college. All go to the same college. But obviously that isn't meant to be. I just want all of them to know that they mean the world to me and I wouldn't trade their friendship for anything. So only two weeks away I am excited, thrilled, sad, and frantically packing. I thank the Lord for this opportunity and pray that Geneva would help me grow more in him.

2 comments:

  1. May God bless your time at Geneva. :) So you don't think you'll ever move back to IN??
    -Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well maybe but probably not live close to every single one of my friends and family members...:)

    ReplyDelete