08 September 2010

"Brown paper packages tied up with string..."

"...these are a few of my favorite things." Last night I checked my mailbox which usually is empty or full of junk mail. Every time I check my mail I always look for a little slip that says I have a package. I don't know why but I love getting stuff in the mail...especially packages!! Anyway last night that little slip was in my mail box. I was so excited but unfortunately the mailroom had closed and I had to wait until my classes got out today before I could go and retrieve my mysterious package. So right after lab today I went straight to the mailroom (extremely excited and curious). I got my package (which was from home, YAY!!) and walked to my room to open it. I met Emily on the way and decided to share this momentous time with her. We sat on a bench and I tore open the package. And this is what was inside:

Well this is what the outside looked like :)



There was a very sweet letter from Moriah and Mom



But best of all the package had cookies. Homemade cookies. Mmmm! Spice and Snickerdoodle.



I devoured a couple right away :)


I love my family!! Thank you so much for the cookies!! Oh and I like the poster too ;)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked your surprise.

    love you

    Mom

    ps Moriah and Jan get all the credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! Glad to Know you like it!! I am finishing your letter now:)) Love you

    Janae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for packages and cookies and awesome family!!

    Missing you,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete